Actor Aina Gold Net Worth 2022, Age, Biography and Career
- Let us discuss Aina Gold’s Biography in terms of her Age, Career, Education, Early Life, Family, Movies And Net Worth and much more.
The biography of the Nigerian actor, Aina Gold. He is one of the popular and most successful actors in the Yoruba movie industry.
Aina Gold was born on the 24th of March, 1963 in Lagos state. He is a film producer, actor and also an entrepreneur.
In this post, we look at Aina Gold’s life, from her early life to her current career as an Actor.
|Full Name:||Aina Gold|
|Stage Name||Aina Gold|
|Date of Birth:||March 24, 1963|
|Place of Birth::||Lagos State|
|State of Origin:||Lagos State, Nigeri|
|Occupation:||Actor, Producer and Businessman|
|Net Worth:||$1 Million|
|Wife/Spomsor:||Aina Olabimpe Olajumoke|
Aina Gold Biography
Aina Gold is a well-known and successful actor in the Yoruba film industry. He was born on March 24th in Lagos state. He is a film producer, actor, and real estate manager.
Aina Gold is a prominent Yoruba male actor, film producer, and real estate entrepreneur in Nigeria. Joining the theatre group Osumare sparked his interest in acting.
Aina Gold Early Life and Education
The veteran actor was born on the 24th of March, 1963. He is 59 years old as at (2022).
Aina Gold is a graduate of Yaba College of Technology (YABATECH) and he studied Estate Management.
Aina Gold Career
Aina Gold discovered his passion for acting when he joined the theater group “Osumare.” He sought guidance from Nollywood actress Idowu Philips, popularly known as Iya Rainbow.
He gained popularity after appearing in “Erukeru” and “Alapatria,” alongside Ageku Abela, Ilu Gangan, Akoto Olokada, and others. Several films have been produced by the award-winning actor. He currently lives in a three-story building in Alimosho, Lagos LGA.
READ ALSO: Lanre Teriba Net Worth 2022, Age, Biography and Career
Aina Gold is the founder and CEO of Multi-choice Estate, a company that sells land in Ikorodu, Ifo, Agbara, Sango, Abeokuta, Lekki, and Lusada.
He received the City People Movie Special Award
Aina Gold Estate
He is the CEO fo Aina Gold Estate at Abeokuta, Ogun state, and also an Educationist. Aina Gold estate is in Ogun State, Abeokuta precisely, we are yet to get information that the movie actor has another estate in Lagos State. If we get such information we shall surely update this page.
Interesting Fact About Aina Gold
- He started estate surveying as a profession after he graduated from Yaba College of Technology
- He has a working record at Onakanmi & Partners and Diya Fatimilehin & Co for several years
- He ascertained that he though in the direction of becoming an entrepreneur after working 9 to 5 jobs for years
- He disclosed he’s got a knack for acting since his childhood and has been in a couple of minor role at the First Baptist Church, Oshodi where he was an active part of the drama group
- He’s an attendee of Daystar Christian Centre
- He thinks his wife is God’s gift
- He and wife have both welcome three kids who are now grown ups
- He has personally produced more than 5 movies
- He disclosed he didn’t make that lot of money from producing movies
- He was handed his first major role in the movies Erukeru and Alapatira by Femi Phillips, who is now currently London
- He also eulogizes Osumare and Odunfa Groups for their immense contribution for his big breaks
- One of the toughest projects he has performed is Ajoke Ashewo To Re Mecca, he disclosed that he had a tough time interpreting his role in the movie properly
- He thinks the English counterpart actors are better renumerated than the Yoruba actors in the industry
- He is also of the opinion that men don’t get that lot of help and support in the industry like women do, of course, what do you think?
- He is not retiring from acting as long as he is alive
- He likes to socialise and club with colleagues like name Prince Adeyemo and others
- His first child is already a graduate, he studied banking and Finance
- He doesn’t think any of his children would be interested in becoming a thespian like himself
- He is arguably the richest Yoruba actor owing to his successes in Real Estate
- He doesn’t like to make much noise about himself like others who live flamboyant fake lives
- He later joined the industry at a very much later age of 42 years
- He is the founder and CEO of Multi-Choice Estate a company that manages the sales of landed properties located at Ikorodu, Sango Ifo, Agbara Lusada, Lekki, and Abeokuta. The office address of the company is at 87, AIT Road, Alagbado, Lagos Mainland, Lagos, Nigeria
Aina Gold Personal Life
Aina Gold is married to his lovely wife, Aina Olabimpe Olajumoke, and they have three children. The multi-talented actor has produced several films and has had a significant impact on the industry. He currently resides in his jaw-dropping multi-million dollar three-story mansion in Lagos’ Alimosho local government area.
READ ALSO: Tade Ogidan Net Worth 2022, Age, Biography and Career
In the Year 2016, the children of the two stars Aina Gold and Monsuru Obadina alias Fala, the two veterans Nollywood actors give their children in marriage in Lagos at the Ikoyi Lagos Marriage Registry, Aina Gold’s son, Sola, married Obadina’s daughter Abiola on Wednesday, 16 November 2016.
Aina Gold Social Media
Aina Gold Net Worth
Aina Gold is considered one of the richest actors and entrepreneurs in the Nollywood movie industry. He has an estimated net worth of $1 million.
Thank you for taking the time to read Aina Gold’s Full Biography And Net Worth, which includes her Date Of Birth, State Of Origin, Marriage, Children, House, Cars, Educational Background, Qualifications, Childhood, History, Wikipedia, Bio, Siblings, and much more.
If you have any further information regarding The Full Biography And Profile Of Aina Gold, please contact us via the comment box below or by our email address on the contact us page.
Leave a Comment